Sundays are for Pancakes
Sundays are a sacred day, reserved for moments of tranquility and indulgence. And what better way to embrace the leisurely pace of a Sunday morning than with a stack of fluffy pancakes that melt in your mouth?
Picture this: golden-brown pancakes, each layer oozing with the sweet aroma of vanilla and the warmth of cinnamon. As the morning sun filters through your kitchen window, these pancakes become a canvas for your culinary creativity.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Ladle the batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 12 pancakes
A delightful harmony of flavors and textures, these pancakes are the perfect Sunday treat. Whether topped with a cascade of maple syrup, a dollop of whipped cream, or a scattering of fresh berries, each bite is a journey into bliss.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 180 | Fat – 7g | Carbohydrates – 25g | Protein – 5g
As the morning unfolds and the tantalizing scent of pancakes fills your home, you’ll find that Sundays truly are for pancakes. Share this recipe with loved ones, and make every Sunday a celebration of simple joys and delicious moments.