One-Pot Chicken Stir Fry
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pot Chicken Stir Fry.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions, for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add a bit more oil if needed and sauté garlic, red bell pepper, carrot, and broccoli until they start to soften.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes until everything is well coated and heated through.
- Serve the One-Pot Chicken Stir Fry hot over cooked white rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
One-Pot Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy meal that’s loaded with flavor. Tender chicken, crisp vegetables, and a savory sauce come together in one pan for a delicious dinner that’s ready in no time.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pot Chicken Stir Fry.