Veggies Your Kids Will Love
If you’re a parent, you know the struggle of getting your kids to eat their vegetables. But fear not, we’ve got a delicious and nutritious recipe that will have your little ones asking for more! Our “Veggies Your Kids Will Love” dish is not only packed with vitamins and minerals but also bursting with flavor that even the pickiest eaters will adore.
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of carrot sticks
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli, carrot sticks, sugar snap peas, and red bell pepper with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly crispy.
- Serve hot and watch as your kids dig into this colorful and tasty medley of veggies!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Our “Veggies Your Kids Will Love” recipe is a surefire way to make mealtime enjoyable and nutritious for your children. With a medley of colorful and crunchy vegetables, this dish is not only visually appealing but also packed with essential nutrients. Plus, it’s so delicious that even the most stubborn veggie-haters won’t be able to resist!
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 14g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 2g
We hope you and your family enjoy this delightful dish together. It’s a fantastic way to encourage your kids to eat their veggies and develop healthy eating habits from a young age. Happy cooking!