Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Create a storytelling-style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Melt the dairy-free chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until well combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup.
- Add a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Top each cup with more melted chocolate until the peanut butter is covered.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the muffin tin and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy your delicious Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 peanut butter cups
These Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are a delightful combination of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter, and they’re completely dairy-free. They make for a perfect sweet treat for vegans and non-vegans alike.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 150 | Fat: 10g | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.