Ultimate Mac & Cheese Recipe
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe for the Ultimate Mac & Cheese.
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pinch paprika
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook until not completely done, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over macaroni to cover. Sprinkle with paprika.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine or medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Indulge in the creamy and cheesy goodness of this Ultimate Mac & Cheese Recipe. With a golden breadcrumb topping and a rich, velvety cheese sauce, this dish is a comfort food classic.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
– Calories: 543
– Fat: 35g
– Carbohydrates: 31g
– Protein: 27g
Indulge in the creamy and cheesy goodness of this Ultimate Mac & Cheese Recipe. With a golden breadcrumb topping and a rich, velvety cheese sauce, this dish is a comfort food classic that will leave you craving for more. Whether you’re serving it as a side dish at a family dinner or as the star of the show at a potluck, this mac and cheese recipe will always be a crowd-pleaser.