The Ultimate BBQ Marinade
When it comes to grilling, a great marinade can make all the difference. Our Ultimate BBQ Marinade is packed with flavor and guaranteed to take your barbecue to the next level. Whether you’re grilling chicken, beef, or veggies, this marinade will make your taste buds dance with joy.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- Place your choice of meat or veggies in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the meat or veggies, making sure they are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight for the best results.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the meat or veggies from the marinade and grill until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness, basting with the marinade as you go.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious BBQ creation!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes enough marinade for 4-6 servings
This Ultimate BBQ Marinade is the key to making your grilled dishes incredibly flavorful and mouthwatering. With the perfect balance of savory, sweet, and spicy flavors, it’s sure to become your go-to marinade for all your BBQ adventures.
Nutrition information: Calories: 78 | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 496mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 2g
Make your next barbecue unforgettable with our Ultimate BBQ Marinade. Your guests will be asking for the recipe, and you’ll be known as the grill master in your neighborhood. So fire up that grill and get ready for a flavor explosion that will leave everyone craving more. Happy grilling!