The Best Apple Pie Ever
When autumn arrives and the air becomes crisp, there’s nothing quite like the comforting aroma of a freshly baked apple pie wafting through your kitchen. Our recipe for “The Best Apple Pie Ever” is a delightful blend of sweet and tart apples, warm spices, and a flaky, buttery crust that will make your taste buds dance with joy.
- 6 cups of sliced and peeled apples (a mix of Granny Smith and Honeycrisp)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (or homemade if you prefer)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and flour. Toss everything together until the apples are evenly coated.
- Line a pie dish with one of the pie crusts.
- Pour the apple mixture into the crust and dot the top with pieces of butter.
- Place the second pie crust on top and seal the edges by crimping with a fork. Cut a few slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the crust is golden brown, and the filling is bubbly.
- Allow the pie to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. It’s delicious on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Indulge in the ultimate fall dessert with our recipe for “The Best Apple Pie Ever.” The combination of sweet and tart apples, warm spices, and a flaky crust will make this pie a favorite in your household. It’s the perfect treat for autumn gatherings or just cozy evenings at home.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320 | Fat: 14g | Carbohydrates: 48g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 28g | Protein: 2g
After you’ve enjoyed a slice (or two) of this delectable pie, you’ll understand why it’s earned the title of “The Best Apple Pie Ever.” So, go ahead, savor the flavors of the season and create beautiful memories with family and friends over a slice of this homemade goodness.