Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki Salmon
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki Salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small saucepan, combine the teriyaki sauce, honey, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Brush the teriyaki sauce mixture generously over the salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over the top of each fillet.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki Salmon hot, garnished with fresh chopped green onions and a side of steamed rice or vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki Salmon is a mouthwatering dish that combines the savory flavors of teriyaki sauce with the sweetness of honey and the zest of fresh ginger and garlic. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The salmon is baked to perfection, flaky on the inside, and glazed with a luscious teriyaki sauce that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds. Serve it with steamed rice and your favorite vegetables for a complete meal that everyone will love.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 22g, Protein: 35g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Sweet & Tangy Teriyaki Salmon.