Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazed Shrimp
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazed Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cooked rice for serving
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, and chili garlic sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Pour the orange sauce over the shrimp and bring to a simmer. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the grated orange zest and chopped green onions. Cook for another minute.
- Serve the Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazed Shrimp over cooked rice, garnished with additional green onions if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy a delicious combination of sweet and spicy flavors with these succulent orange glazed shrimp. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazed Shrimp.