Stuffed Bell Peppers: Wholesome Meal
Stuffed Bell Peppers: Wholesome Meal is not just a recipe; it’s a culinary journey that takes you through layers of flavor, texture, and heartiness. Imagine vibrant bell peppers, generously stuffed with a medley of wholesome ingredients, creating a symphony of taste in every bite.
- 4 large bell peppers, any color
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each bell pepper with the mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Stuffed Bell Peppers: Wholesome Meal is a delightful combination of nutrition and taste. Each pepper is a canvas, painted with the colors of fresh ingredients and seasoned to perfection.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 350kcal, Protein – 25g, Carbohydrates – 40g, Fat – 12g
In conclusion, Stuffed Bell Peppers: Wholesome Meal is not just a recipe; it’s an experience that brings people together around the dinner table. The aroma of this wholesome dish wafts through the kitchen, creating a sense of anticipation. As you take that first forkful, you’ll be greeted by a burst of flavors that dance on your taste buds. It’s a meal that nourishes both the body and the soul, making it a cherished addition to your culinary repertoire.