Sticky Teriyaki Salmon
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Sticky Teriyaki Salmon. Picture this: a delectable dish that combines the rich flavors of teriyaki sauce with succulent salmon, creating a harmonious marriage of taste and texture. This Sticky Teriyaki Salmon recipe is a culinary delight that will transport your taste buds to the heart of Japan.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish
- Start by marinating the salmon. In a bowl, mix together the teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- Place the salmon fillets in a resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill or oven to medium-high heat. Brush the grill grates or a baking sheet with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place them on the grill or baking sheet. Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork and has a beautiful caramelized glaze.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Sticky Teriyaki Salmon recipe is a delightful combination of sweet and savory, with tender salmon fillets that are dripping with a sticky, flavorful teriyaki glaze. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a special dish to impress your guests, this recipe is a winner. The marinade infuses the salmon with a depth of flavor that’s hard to resist, making it a favorite for seafood lovers and teriyaki enthusiasts alike.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 350 | Fat: 16g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 34g
Create lasting memories around the dining table with this Sticky Teriyaki Salmon recipe. It’s not just a meal; it’s an experience. Serve it with steamed rice and your favorite veggies for a complete and satisfying dinner. Bon appétit!