Sticky Sesame Chicken Goodness
If you’re craving a mouthwatering Asian-inspired dish, our Sticky Sesame Chicken Goodness recipe is the perfect choice. This savory and slightly sweet chicken dish will delight your taste buds and leave you craving more.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place them in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until it’s no longer pink in the center.
- Reduce the heat and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water until smooth, then add it to the skillet.
- Stir until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onions over the chicken.
- Serve hot over steamed rice and enjoy your Sticky Sesame Chicken Goodness!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Sticky Sesame Chicken Goodness is a delightful Asian-inspired dish with tender chicken in a sweet and savory sauce.
Nutritional Information: Calories 320 | Fat 8g | Carbohydrates 28g | Protein 35g
Indulge in this flavorful Sticky Sesame Chicken Goodness that’s quick and easy to make. Whether you’re enjoying it for a weeknight dinner or serving it at a special occasion, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The combination of tender chicken, sticky sesame sauce, and the crunch of sesame seeds will leave your taste buds dancing. Try it tonight and savor the deliciousness!