Sticky Orange Chicken
If you’re looking for a delightful combination of sweet and savory, our Sticky Orange Chicken is the perfect choice. This recipe brings together succulent pieces of chicken in a rich and tangy orange glaze that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger to make the sauce. Set it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until they are browned and cooked through.
- Pour the orange sauce over the cooked chicken and bring it to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of water to create a slurry. Stir it into the simmering sauce to thicken it.
- Continue to cook for a few minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken pieces.
- Serve the Sticky Orange Chicken hot, garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Sticky Orange Chicken is a crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for weeknight dinners or special occasions. The sweet and savory flavors of this dish are simply irresistible, and it’s surprisingly easy to make. Enjoy the sticky goodness of this orange-infused chicken dish that will leave your family asking for seconds.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 350 | Fat: 10g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 38g
Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds with Sticky Orange Chicken? This dish is a harmonious blend of flavors and textures that will elevate your dinner game. Whether you’re cooking for your family or entertaining guests, this recipe is a winner. Try it today and savor the sticky, citrusy goodness!