Spicy Thai Green Curry
If you’re craving an explosion of flavors in your mouth, look no further than this Spicy Thai Green Curry recipe. Originating from the heart of Thailand, this dish is known for its bold and vibrant taste that combines the richness of coconut milk with the heat of green curry paste.
- 1 pound of boneless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of green curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of bamboo shoots
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Cooked jasmine rice for serving
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the green curry paste.
- Add the sliced chicken and cook until it’s no longer pink.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Add the red bell pepper, bamboo shoots, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir well.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the chicken is tender.
- Stir in the fresh basil leaves just before serving.
- Serve the Spicy Thai Green Curry hot over jasmine rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy the explosion of flavors in this Spicy Thai Green Curry, where the creamy coconut milk meets the fiery green curry paste. It’s a perfect balance of richness and heat that will satisfy your taste buds. Serve it over fragrant jasmine rice for a complete meal that will transport you to the streets of Thailand.
Nutrition Information: (per serving) Calories: 350 | Fat: 22g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 28g
Make this Spicy Thai Green Curry to experience the authentic taste of Thailand right in your own kitchen. Whether you’re a spice enthusiast or just looking to try something new, this dish won’t disappoint. Share it with friends and family for a memorable meal that’s sure to become a favorite.