Spicy Cajun Blackened Fish
Create a flavorful journey with our Spicy Cajun Blackened Fish recipe. This dish is a true delight for seafood lovers, combining the bold flavors of Cajun seasoning with perfectly blackened fish fillets. It’s a spicy and savory masterpiece that will transport your taste buds straight to the heart of Louisiana.
- 4 fresh fish fillets (such as snapper or catfish)
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the Cajun seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush each fish fillet with olive oil and generously coat both sides with the Cajun spice mixture.
- Place the seasoned fillets on the hot grill or skillet and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the fish is blackened and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Spicy Cajun Blackened Fish is a spicy and savory masterpiece that will transport your taste buds straight to the heart of Louisiana. With bold Cajun flavors and perfectly blackened fish fillets, it’s a delightful dish for seafood lovers.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Indulge in the taste of the bayou with our Spicy Cajun Blackened Fish recipe. The combination of zesty Cajun seasoning and perfectly blackened fish creates a culinary experience like no other. Whether you serve it with rice, veggies, or a side of creamy coleslaw, this dish will leave your family and guests craving for more. So, fire up the grill and get ready to savor the flavors of the Deep South!