Senior Education Consultant
As a Senior Student Counselor, you will be responsible for selling eduCLaaS’ innovative programs to potential students over the phone. You will use your persuasive communication skills to guide prospective students through the enrolment process and answer any questions they may have about the programs. Your goal will be to meet or exceed sales targets and ensure that students have a positive experience with the institution.
- Contact potential students via phone calls to discuss eduCLaaS’ innovative programs.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective students and provide them with information on the programs.
- Provide guidance to students throughout the enrolment process, including assisting them with application.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets by converting leads into enrolled students.
- Maintain accurate records of student interactions and enrolment details using CRM.
- Assist with online or offline sales events to generate leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in any background.
- At least 3 years of experience in telesales or sales, preferably in banking, insurance, tech solution, or education.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with potential students over the phone.
- Ability to understand and explain complex programs to prospective students.
- Ability to work independently and manage a large volume of calls and leads.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.