Savory Garlic Herb Butter Shrimp Linguine
Create a storytelling-style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Savory Garlic Herb Butter Shrimp Linguine.
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Stir in chopped parsley and basil, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cooked linguine into the skillet with the garlic herb butter shrimp and cook for an additional 2 minutes to combine flavors.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra herbs if desired.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Savory Garlic Herb Butter Shrimp Linguine is a delightful seafood pasta dish that’s bursting with flavors. Tender linguine pasta is coated in a luscious garlic herb butter sauce and paired with succulent shrimp. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The combination of garlic, fresh herbs, and buttery shrimp is simply irresistible. Serve it with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for an extra touch of indulgence. Your family and guests will love every bite of this savory linguine dish.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 450, Fat: 14g, Carbohydrates: 56g, Protein: 25g
Create a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Savory Garlic Herb Butter Shrimp Linguine.