Research & Development Manager
PT Iconic Talent Indonesia
IDR 18,000,000 – IDR 21,000,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
As an R&D Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the research and development activities of the company. Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and implementing research strategies and plans to drive innovation in insecticide products.
- Managing a team of researchers and scientists, providing guidance and support to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of R&D activities with other departments, such as production and marketing..
- Managing the budget and resources allocated to R&D projects, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Report to the Japanese director
- Align with the other R&D centers overseas (Japan, Malaysia, Italy, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, agriculture, biology, or a related field *Entomology is the best match regarding company’s products
- English language at business level
- 5+ years experience in research and development (product fields: insecticides, agricultural chemicals, cosmetics, daily necessities such as detergents and air fresheners, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Research team management experience
- Knowledge of market trends and competitors’ products
- Those who have project management ability and budget management ability
permanent with a 3-month-probation