Perfectly Grilled Shrimp Scampi
If you’re looking for a mouthwatering seafood dish that’s bursting with flavor, you’ve come to the right place. Our Perfectly Grilled Shrimp Scampi recipe is a delightful combination of succulent shrimp, fragrant garlic, zesty lemon, and rich butter, all perfectly grilled to perfection. This dish is not only easy to prepare but also guaranteed to impress your family and friends at your next gathering.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers and brush them with the garlic butter mixture.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn pink and slightly charred.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the grilled shrimp and sprinkle with fresh parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy your perfectly grilled shrimp scampi!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Perfectly Grilled Shrimp Scampi is a simple yet elegant dish that’s perfect for any occasion. The combination of grilled shrimp, garlic, lemon, and butter creates a symphony of flavors that will leave your taste buds dancing. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue or a cozy dinner at home, this recipe will be a crowd-pleaser.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 280, Fat: 22g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 19g
Make this Perfectly Grilled Shrimp Scampi for your next meal, and watch it disappear in no time. It’s a dish that elevates the dining experience and brings a taste of the sea to your table. Enjoy!