Party Food Favorites
Party time calls for delicious party food favorites that will delight your guests and make your gathering a memorable one. Whether you’re hosting a birthday bash, a game day get-together, or a casual weekend hangout, these recipes are sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of diced onions
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 package of mini slider buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded cheddar cheese, diced onions, cooked chicken, and buffalo sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Split the slider buns in half and place the bottom halves in a baking dish.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto the slider buns in the baking dish.
- Place the top halves of the slider buns on top of the chicken mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the sliders are heated through.
- Remove from the oven, and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 12 delicious sliders
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect party food. They’re cheesy, spicy, and oh-so-delicious. Your guests won’t be able to get enough of them!
Nutritional Information: (per slider) Calories: 180 | Fat: 8g | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 10g
Hosting a party has never been easier with these scrumptious Buffalo Chicken Sliders on your menu. Your friends and family will be asking for seconds, and you’ll be the star of the party. Enjoy!