One-Pot Vegetable Curry
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pot Vegetable Curry
- Freshly chopped carrots – 2 cups
- Cauliflower florets – 1 cup
- Green beans, trimmed – 1 cup
- Potatoes, diced – 1 cup
- Chickpeas, drained and rinsed – 1 can
- Onion, finely chopped – 1
- Garlic cloves, minced – 3
- Ginger, grated – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato, diced – 1
- Coconut milk – 1 can
- Vegetable broth – 2 cups
- Curry powder – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, and diced tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Stir in chopped vegetables, chickpeas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Warm and comforting, this One-Pot Vegetable Curry is a flavorful blend of colorful veggies, aromatic spices, and creamy coconut milk. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a cozy weekend meal, this curry brings together the goodness of wholesome ingredients in a single pot.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 300, Protein – 8g, Fat – 15g, Carbohydrates – 35g
make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pot Vegetable Curry