Nut-Free Snack Ideas
Once upon a time in my bustling kitchen, I embarked on a delightful culinary journey to create Nut-Free Snack Ideas that would tantalize taste buds and cater to those with nut allergies. As a chef passionate about both flavor and inclusivity, crafting these snacks became an art form, blending creativity with allergen-conscious choices.
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix crushed pretzels, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds in a bowl.
- Drizzle honey and melted butter over the mixture, stirring until well-coated.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and toss the ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before breaking into snack-sized pieces.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Crunchy, sweet, and nut-free, these snack ideas are perfect for satisfying cravings without compromising safety. Share them at parties, pack them for school lunches, or enjoy them on your own – a treat for everyone!
Nutrition Information: Calories per serving – 180, Total Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 25g, Protein – 4g
In conclusion, Nut-Free Snack Ideas are not just a recipe; they are a celebration of diversity in taste and accessibility. As the aroma of cinnamon lingers in the air, and the satisfying crunch echoes in every bite, it’s a reminder that inclusivity in cooking can be deliciously achieved. So, let’s embrace the joy of snack time together, making every moment in the kitchen a flavorful adventure!