Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese
If you’re craving the ultimate comfort food, look no further than our Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese recipe.
Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-indulgent, this classic dish is a surefire way to satisfy your taste buds. Whether it’s a
cozy family dinner or a potluck party, this dish is always a crowd-pleaser.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil a large pot of lightly salted water. Add the macaroni and cook until it’s not entirely soft (about 6 minutes).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to
roux gradually, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce
is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Our Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-indulgent, it’s the perfect
dish for any occasion. Whether it’s a cozy family dinner or a potluck party, this mac and cheese is always a
Nutrition Facts: (per serving)
- Calories: 480
- Protein: 20g
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 2g
In conclusion, our Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese is a timeless classic that never goes out of style. It’s a dish that
brings back fond memories and creates new ones with each creamy, cheesy bite. The combination of cheddar and Parmesan
cheeses, along with a touch of Dijon mustard, elevates this mac and cheese to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Whether you’re a mac and cheese purist or like to add a personal twist, this recipe is a canvas for your culinary