PT Mitra Manunggal Mahardika
IDR 5,000,000 – IDR 5,800,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
Lingkungan kerja yang milenial
Jenjang karir yang baik
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Accounting, Management, Business, or related fields).
- Minimum1 year experience as a pricing staff in retail business
- Expertise in conducting quantitative data analysis
- Familiarity with MS Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is essential
- Self-update and ability in summarize taxation regulations are essentials
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Passion for jewellery and a deep understanding of the diamond industry.
- Prepare a sales price comparison report (occasionally).
- Checking prices from sales reports (weekly).
- Do the data analysis related to pricing (regulation, price competitiveness level, willingness to pay, production cost & profit margin, tax impact, etc.)
- Checking selling prices from external or competitors with similar product qualifications (carat weight, same clarity, cut, color grades, band’s value, etc.)
- Calculate prices for product selling, including price formulation, discounts, special prices, and others.