Lip-Smacking Raspberry Cheesecake
Picture this: a decadent swirl of velvety cream cheese, kissed by the sweetness of ripe raspberries, resting atop a buttery graham cracker crust. Our Lip-Smacking Raspberry Cheesecake is not just a dessert; it’s a symphony of flavors that dance on your palate, leaving you craving for more. This delightful creation is more than just a recipe; it’s an experience.
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 4 packages (32 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C) and grease a springform pan.
- In a bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to create the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the raspberries, being careful not to overmix. Pour the batter over the crust in the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set. Allow the cheesecake to cool before refrigerating for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 60 minutes | Total Time: 5 hours
Yields: One 9-inch cheesecake
Indulge in the rich and creamy goodness of our Lip-Smacking Raspberry Cheesecake, a perfect blend of tangy raspberries and luscious cream cheese. Whether it’s a special occasion or just a sweet craving, this dessert is bound to steal the spotlight.
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 380 | Fat: 28g | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g
Make this lip-smacking dessert, and you’ll understand why it’s become a staple in our kitchen. It’s not just a cheesecake; it’s a slice of happiness that you can share with your loved ones. So, roll up your sleeves and let the baking adventure begin!