Kid-Friendly Kitchen Fun
Kid-Friendly Kitchen Fun – Where Cooking Becomes a Family Adventure
Do you want to spend quality time with your kids while also introducing them to the joys of cooking? Look no further than our Kid-Friendly Kitchen Fun recipe collection! These delightful recipes are not only tasty but also educational, making cooking an enjoyable learning experience for your little ones.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted food coloring
- Colorful sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until a dough forms.
- Divide the dough into several portions and add food coloring to each portion to create vibrant colors.
- Roll each colored dough into ropes and twist them together to create colorful twists.
- Place the twists on the baking sheet, sprinkle with colorful sprinkles, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool before enjoying this delightful treat with your kids!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 colorful cookies
These Kid-Friendly Kitchen Fun cookies are not only delicious but also a fantastic way to spend quality time with your children in the kitchen. The vibrant colors and fun twist shapes make baking a creative and enjoyable activity for kids of all ages. Plus, the cookies taste as good as they look!
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories: 120, Total Fat: 4g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 2g
Cooking with your kids has never been this much fun. Create lasting memories and delicious treats with our Kid-Friendly Kitchen Fun recipes today. Happy cooking and bonding!