Indulgent Mac ‘n’ Cheese
When it comes to comfort food, there’s nothing quite like a creamy, cheesy bowl of mac ‘n’ cheese. This indulgent recipe takes the classic dish to a whole new level with a blend of rich cheeses and a crispy breadcrumb topping.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 cups provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine or medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with this creamy and cheesy mac ‘n’ cheese recipe. Perfectly crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, it’s a dish the whole family will love.
Nutrition: Calories 678, Total Fat 36g, Cholesterol 108mg, Sodium 1015mg, Total Carbohydrates 54g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 32g
Whether it’s a chilly winter evening or a summer picnic, Indulgent Mac ‘n’ Cheese is a crowd-pleaser that never goes out of style. The combination of cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses creates a harmonious blend of flavors, while the breadcrumbs add a delightful crunch. This recipe is a labor of love that’s well worth the effort. So, gather your ingredients and treat yourself to a piping hot bowl of cheesy goodness!