Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Picture this: a lazy Sunday afternoon, the sun casting a warm glow, and the tantalizing aroma of vanilla lingering in the air. What could be more perfect than indulging in a scoop (or two) of Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream? This recipe is not just a culinary adventure; it’s a journey into the heart of sweet delights.
- Fresh vanilla beans
- Heavy cream
- Whole milk
- Egg yolks
- Granulated sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Start by splitting the vanilla beans and scraping the seeds.
- Heat the cream and milk in a saucepan until it simmers.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar until creamy, then slowly add the hot cream mixture.
- Return the mixture to the heat, stirring until it thickens.
- Strain the custard, add vanilla extract and salt, then chill it.
- Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Freeze until firm, and voila – your Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is ready to be savored!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 5 hours
Yield: 6 servings
Creamy, dreamy, and infused with the rich essence of vanilla, this Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is a dessert masterpiece. Perfect for sunny days, family gatherings, or a solo treat, indulge your taste buds in the pure bliss of homemade sweetness.
Nutrition Information: Calories per serving – 250, Total Fat – 15g, Cholesterol – 120mg, Sodium – 50mg, Total Carbohydrates – 25g, Sugars – 20g
Make every moment a celebration with this delightful ice cream creation. So, why wait? Grab your ingredients, whip up this divine treat, and let the symphony of flavors transport you to a world of culinary ecstasy.