Heavenly Chocolate Chip Cookies
They say that heaven is a place on Earth, and after you try these Heavenly Chocolate Chip Cookies, you’ll understand why. These cookies are the epitome of chocolatey indulgence, with a perfect balance of sweetness and rich, gooey chocolate that will transport your taste buds to a blissful paradise.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and light-brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the salt, vanilla extract, and eggs until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden but the centers are still soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Once cooled, indulge in these heavenly treats and savor every bite!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
These Heavenly Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ultimate indulgence for chocolate lovers. With a perfect blend of sweetness and gooey chocolate, they will transport your taste buds to heaven.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 160
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 2g
These Heavenly Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you’re sharing them with friends and family or indulging in some self-care, these cookies will make you feel like you’re in chocolate chip heaven. So, whip up a batch today and savor the divine taste of these heavenly delights.