Heartwarming Soup Season
As the leaves change color and the air turns crisp, there’s nothing quite like a hearty bowl of soup to warm the soul. Our “Heartwarming Soup Season” recipe is a comforting blend of flavors that will make you feel like you’re wrapped in a cozy blanket on a chilly evening.
- 2 cups of diced carrots
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 8 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and add potatoes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and cook for an additional 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
This “Heartwarming Soup Season” recipe is the perfect way to embrace the coziness of fall and winter. The combination of hearty vegetables and aromatic herbs will fill your home with warmth and your heart with joy. Enjoy this soup with a slice of crusty bread for the ultimate comfort meal.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 180, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 5g
When the weather outside is frightful, this soup is undeniably delightful. So, cozy up by the fire and savor the flavors of “Heartwarming Soup Season.” It’s a bowl of pure comfort that will make you appreciate the simple pleasures of life during the colder months. Share this recipe with your loved ones and spread the warmth!