Healthy One-Pot Chicken Stew Recipe
Create a comforting and hearty meal with our Healthy One-Pot Chicken Stew Recipe. This dish is a perfect choice for a wholesome dinner that’s both delicious and easy to prepare. Packed with tender chicken, colorful vegetables, and flavorful herbs, it’s a satisfying meal that the whole family will love.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add a little olive oil.
- Add the chicken thighs and brown them on each side, then remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, sauté the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add the carrots, celery, and potatoes, and cook for a few minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pot and add the chicken broth, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Healthy One-Pot Chicken Stew!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Our Healthy One-Pot Chicken Stew Recipe is a nutritious and flavorful option for a wholesome dinner. With tender chicken and an array of vegetables, it’s a comforting meal that’s perfect for any occasion.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Calories: 350 | Fat: 9g | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 34g
Warm, hearty, and simple to make, this Healthy One-Pot Chicken Stew Recipe will become a favorite in your household. Its rich flavors and ease of preparation make it a go-to option for busy weeknights or cozy weekends.