Hawaiian Luau Pork Ribs
If you’re looking to bring the flavors of a Hawaiian luau to your backyard barbecue, these Hawaiian Luau Pork Ribs are a must-try. This tropical-inspired recipe combines the rich smokiness of pork ribs with the sweet and tangy flavors of a Hawaiian marinade.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- Start by preparing the marinade. In a bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, grated ginger, and black pepper.
- Place the racks of pork ribs in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the ribs, ensuring they are well coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the ribs from the marinade and grill them for about 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked through and have a nice char on the outside.
- While grilling, you can brush some of the remaining marinade on the ribs for extra flavor.
- Once the ribs are cooked, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot. These Hawaiian Luau Pork Ribs are perfect for a backyard luau or any summer barbecue.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Hawaiian Luau Pork Ribs bring the taste of the tropics to your grill with a delicious marinade of pineapple juice, soy sauce, and spices. Perfect for a summer barbecue!
Nutrition: Calories 450 | Fat 28g | Carbs 15g | Protein 35g
Make your next barbecue a tropical delight with these Hawaiian Luau Pork Ribs. The combination of sweet and savory flavors will transport you to the shores of Hawaii, even if you’re in your own backyard. Your guests will be raving about these ribs long after the luau is over. Enjoy!