Guest Relation Expert
Pt Island Connections International
IDR 4,000,000 – IDR 5,500,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
- Understanding our guests, markets, and service philosophy and helping continue to provide ever- improving, unforgettable guest experiences.
- Hosting: providing personal concierge services to the guests from immigration and arrival through departure (includes meal, activities, and games hosting, community development projects, etc.).
- Hosting and leading children activities at Telunas Resorts.
- Develop program for kids’ activities both for fun and educational.
- Actively monitor the safety of the children in Telunas Resorts facilities.
- Becoming the guest window into Indonesia and the Malay culture through day-trips in local villages.
- Assisting and leading short and long-term projects to help facilitate and improve the guest experiences.
- Completing Guest Relations Team administrative tasks as assigned.
- Providing reporting as requested to appropriate supervisors.
- Minimal Diploma 3 (D3), Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in English, Communication, and/or Hospitality. Exceptional candidates from other degree programs may be considered in certain cases.
- At least 1-2 years experience communicating with foreigners in English (opportunity for fresh graduates).
- Excellent oral communicator.
- Language: fluent in English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Computer skills: Google Apps, MS/Open Office suites, learning new interfaces.
- Enjoys the outdoors and exercise.
- Enjoys working with kids.
- Outgoing personality and enjoys interacting with people of different cultures.
- Must be able to work with others.
- Willing to stay on site (resort) when working and flexible working hours.