Graphic Design & Content Production
Wide and high space to grow your career
Incentive and Bonus by KPI and Deadline
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What are the roles?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, flyers, brochures, photos and videos needed by The Company Marketing division.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Photos & Video Editing
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to take photos and video needed to support the graphics and content needed.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus