Fire Up the Grill for BBQ Pulled Pork
If you’re craving the smoky, savory goodness of BBQ pulled pork, then fire up your grill because this recipe is a game-changer. It’s not just a dish; it’s a culinary journey that takes you to the heart of barbecue culture. The slow-cooked tenderness, the flavorful marinade, and the irresistible aroma will make your backyard the go-to spot for BBQ enthusiasts.
- 4 lbs pork shoulder, bone-in
- 1 cup BBQ rub
- 2 cups hickory wood chips, soaked
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Buns for serving
- Preheat your grill to 225°F (107°C).
- Rub the pork shoulder with BBQ rub, ensuring even coverage.
- Place soaked wood chips on the hot coals for that signature smokiness.
- Place the pork on the grill and smoke for 6-8 hours, maintaining a steady temperature.
- Once the internal temperature reaches 200°F (93°C), remove the pork and let it rest.
- Shred the pork using forks, mix in BBQ sauce, and pile it high on buns.
Cook Time: 8 hours
Yield: 8 servings
Get ready for a flavor explosion with this BBQ pulled pork—juicy, smoky, and downright irresistible.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 450, Fat 22g, Protein 35g, Carbohydrates 28g
Make this BBQ pulled pork the centerpiece of your next outdoor gathering, and watch as the compliments pour in. From the first bite to the last, every mouthful is a celebration of barbecue mastery. So, fire up that grill, gather your friends and family, and let the aroma of perfectly smoked pork create lasting memories.