Finance Manager (Mandarin)
PT Rifeng International Indonesia
IDR 18,000,000 – IDR 28,000,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
- Responsible for financial accounting, financial management, and assist in improving the construction of financial information system.
- Based on the local environment and the requirements of the finance department in HQ, being responsible for streamline the construction of the financial system and financial internal control system.
- According to Chinese accounting standards and local accounting principles, preparing financial reports both comply with local regulations and group requirements.
- Responsible for fund management, according to group requirements, establish fund plans, manage funds carefully and ensure fund safety.
- Responsible for budget management, preparing budget plans and submitting analysis report.
- Review and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payments and tax administration of tax reports. Ensure proper compliance to current tax regulations to avoid surprises in tax audit and maintain communication with tax agents.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Advanced accounting software user and administration skills, better familiar with ERP/ SAP/ CRM system.
- Using Chinese as working language, better fluent in English.
Education and Experience:
- Proven working experience as a Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in accounting/ finance/ auditing or other related majors, CPA/ ACCA CMA preferred.