Competetive Salary,Health and Employee Insurance
Opportunities for promotion, Miscelaneous Allowances
Transport,Acomodiation & Living experience in Papua
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- Excellent English proficiency (minimum CEFR B2+ or IELTS band 6.5)
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a teacher is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized, passionate and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Knowledge of CLIL, TPR, PPP, ESA and other teaching & learning approaches.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to commit under 2 years contract
- Maximun age is 35 years old
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending trainings, seminars, professional development programs, etc.
- Develop and distribute educational content including lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, notes and assignments
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders, and participate in regular meetings
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports
- Attend parent-teacher meetings
- Assess and document students’ progress with feedback
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced teacher to join our qualified workforce of educators. Your responsibilities will include planning educational activities, providing knowledge and instruction to students, helping them develop their personalities and skills, grading assignments and tests, and evaluating the students’ progress.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about teaching with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. You should know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate should also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.