Elegant Lobster Bisque
Elegant Lobster Bisque is a luxurious, creamy soup that’s perfect for special occasions or a cozy night in. This delectable bisque features the rich flavors of lobster, combined with aromatic herbs and spices, creating a symphony of taste that will leave your guests impressed.
- 2 pounds of fresh lobster tails
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of dry sherry
- 4 cups of seafood broth
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Start by boiling the lobster tails in a large pot of salted water until they turn red, about 8-10 minutes. Remove them from the pot and let them cool.
- Once cooled, remove the lobster meat from the shells and chop it into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a large soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic, sauté until translucent.
- Pour in the dry sherry and let it simmer for a few minutes to cook off the alcohol.
- Add the lobster meat, seafood broth, heavy cream, bay leaf, and paprika to the pot. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf and use an immersion blender to puree the bisque until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley for an extra touch of elegance.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Elevate your dining experience with this Elegant Lobster Bisque, a velvety soup that combines the richness of lobster with a hint of sherry and cream. It’s a culinary masterpiece that’s surprisingly easy to make.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 28g
Total Carbohydrates: 8g
Elevate your dining experience with this Elegant Lobster Bisque. Each spoonful is a taste of luxury, and it’s perfect for special occasions or when you simply want to indulge in something extraordinary. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this exquisite soup and savor the flavors of the sea.