Education Business Development Manager (Electronic Industry)
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Having rich communication and expression skills, and could accept business trips as needed.
3. Having years of working experience in the education industry and familiarity with players in the industry.
4. Familiarity with education channels and relationships that can help to convert customers directly is preferred.
5. Candidates with previous experience in operating education projects are preferred.
6. Proficient in English or Chinese in reading, writing and speaking.