Data Analyst Staff
PT Hana Fashion Indonesia
IDR 5,500,000 – IDR 7,500,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
Have BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and Kesehatan, THR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Statistic,Mathematic or equivalent with relavan eperience
- Advanced knowledge of database like SQL Server, Oracle, dan SAP
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Have good working attitude
- Time-management and organization skills
- Keep confidentiality
- Be diligent, dynamic, self-motivated, able to work independently or team
- Willing to work in West Jakarta
- Able to join immediately
- Max age 30
- Understand well the company’s product database system.
- Maintaining the company database system.
- Collaborate with data researchers to obtain the data the company needs.
- Organize the data obtained to be managed according to the type of data.
- Analyze data that has been grouped with statistical tools.
- Presenting data that has been processed in a meeting to be explained to all teams about existing data so that it can be used as needed.