Buttery Garlic Knots
Imagine the delightful aroma of fresh-baked bread wafting through your kitchen, a warm and comforting scent that promises a delicious treat. That’s precisely what you’ll experience when you make these Buttery Garlic Knots. Perfect for parties, family dinners, or just as a savory snack, these knots are a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the dough into strips and tie each strip into a knot, placing them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley. Brush this mixture over each knot and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the knots are golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot. These Buttery Garlic Knots are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 knots
These Buttery Garlic Knots are the perfect side dish or snack, featuring soft and fluffy bread with a delightful garlic and butter coating. Quick and easy to make, they’ll disappear in no time!
Nutrition: Calories per serving – 120 kcal, Carbohydrates – 16g, Fat – 5g, Protein – 3g
Imagine your guests’ smiles as they bite into these Buttery Garlic Knots, savoring the irresistible combination of tender bread and savory garlic butter. Whether you’re serving them as an appetizer or alongside your favorite pasta dish, these knots are sure to be a hit. So, roll up your sleeves and get ready to bake up some delicious memories with this simple and tasty recipe!