Business Development Specialist
PT Willson Surya Unggul
IDR 7,000,000 – IDR 8,000,000
Ditayangkan pada 31-Aug-23
Employee well-being program
Lunch Box, Coffee Break and Snacks
- Research and identify new business opportunities (Internal and external growth)- including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Think strategically – Seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Manage pricing strategy, product assortment, stock availability of Brands in the category.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients, understanding their needs and aligning our services to deliver value.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with operations, marketing, and other departments to ensure seamless service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present insightful business proposals, negotiate contracts, and close deals that align with company objectives.
- Age of maximum 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Business Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Engineering from reputable university with GPA min. 3,00.
- Min. 3-5 years working experience in Business Development in FMCG industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence both internal / external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to be placed at Bitung, Tangerang.