Blueberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream
Picture this: a lazy Sunday morning, golden sunlight streaming in through your kitchen window, and the tantalizing aroma of Blueberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream wafting through the air. It’s the perfect breakfast to start your day on a delightful note.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot, topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Blueberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream are a fluffy, fruity, and indulgent breakfast treat. The combination of sweet blueberries and airy whipped cream creates a delightful contrast of flavors and textures.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 280, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 6g, Fiber: 2g
Imagine digging into a stack of these pancakes, where the soft, fluffy interior gives way to bursts of juicy blueberries, and each bite is crowned with velvety whipped cream. It’s a breakfast experience that will leave you craving for more. Whether it’s a special occasion or just a lazy weekend morning, these Blueberry Pancakes with Whipped Cream are the ultimate breakfast indulgence that your taste buds deserve.