BACK-END OF IN-HOUSE FACE-TO-FACE FUNDRAISING JAKARTA
IDR 6,000,000 – IDR 7,800,000
Ditayangkan pada 1-Sep-23
Key responsibilities of The F2F Back-End:
In-house F2F back-end operations management
- Perform data entry donor forms and welcome call verification by putting donor data from the application form into a template excel file per batch on daily basis. Then each donor data must be verified by contacting the donor to welcome him/her as UNICEF pledge donor and thank him/her for his/her generosity. By doing so, all donor data is valid and ready for submission to PFP Unit for bank processing.
- Ensure donation submission on regular basis to PFP unit in Surabaya/Jakarta for Bank processing and monitor the result, approve or reject by the bank, for tracking target achievement and facers performance.
- Maintain accurate records of donation data to ensure high approval rate of every donation. If error data entry of one credit card number, the transaction will be rejected hence will delay donation receipt.
- Keeping donor forms and data filed secured and in proper manner. Since donor data is very sensitive information, original donor forms must be kept in locked cabinet and soft copy files (scanned form and excel) must be kept in a folder protected with password.
Administration and logistic support
- Monitor F2F materials stocking, ensuring enough F2F materials are in place i.e. pitch cards, uniforms, donor forms, welcome pack, merchandises and display materials; on regular basis to prevent out of stock hence will impact to the performance of fundraisers.
- Prepare payments and its supporting document to be processed in accordance to UNICEF rules and regulation
- Attend to daily donors’ queries; escalate queries beyond prescribed types to supervisor and PFP colleagues in Jakarta.
- Assist the Coordinator with administration and logistic support and collaborate well with the whole team of F2F, i.e. Screen CVs, compile sales and attendance report
- Hold secondary education – with knowledge of marketing and sales, and training in the administrative/ clerical desirable.
- Two to three years of administrative/clerical experience in the field of sales / marketing / fundraising experience – with 1 year experience in face-to-face fundraising desirable.
- Computer literacy and the ability to effectively use standard office software tools, especially excels, and other office technology to create documentation, exchange and archive e-mail, and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Experience and knowledge of the UN / UNICEF operations is an asset.
- Fluency in Bahasa and English.
Reporting line to:
- National Backend Coordinator In-House F2F