Wide and high space to grow your career
Incentive and Bonus by KPI and Deadline
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to manage the general accounting and financial processes of our company.
You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including record managing receiving payments, payable costs, and recording also generating reports.
You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with strong attention to detail. You will also carry out relevant administrative duties (e.g. responding to clients via email and handling invoices).
Ultimately, you will ensure the company’s finances run smoothly.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities, and expenses)
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for audits and tax reporting
- Advise clients on financial issues via email or phone
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
Requirements and skills
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality, trust, and integrity
- English speaking and writing